Olympics!

That was funny, buddy sportscaster today questioning michael phelps' work ethics and commitment cause he had a bad heat or two in the olympics. The guy with sixteen olympics medals and someone questioning his ethic and commmittments? LOL!

Well done to the GB gymnastic mens team! what a great result for them. And to the 15 year old Lithuanian girl who won gold last night. (edit: in the swimming breastroke.)

great sporting moments

Yes the Brit Boy's did an awesome job! I found myself cheering them on with more enthusiasm than I did the the Americans (probably because they blew it) anyway congrats they represented well.

This isn't the epic troll thread...but then again I'm not a moderator...so I'll bite. Isn't she the Chinese swimmer accused of doping?

Nothing wrong with that, I hope she continues to test clean because that means she's just awesome, and at just fifteen wow! we'll be seeing more great thing from her I'm sure!

michael phelps won his medals and now has more than any other olympic athlete in history. Congrats to him.

Anyone can accuse anyone of doping, its the test results that matters most. I'm betting Usain Bolt probably got the needle and cup treatment after destroying the 100m records.

Every swimmer that has ever dared to beat an American or an Australian has been accused of doping.

Stars of the show:- the Queen's Corgi dogs in the opening ceremony, rolling about on the floor and whining empathetically when Ma'am departed into the helicopter.

Classic UK style.

The army were pulling in to do the security, then they were pulling in to fill the seats and now they have won our first gold medal!

Ye Shiwen not only won gold in the 100m she set a world record for either gender. Had she been competiting against the men she would have beat them. Thats why the doping allegations, but she passed the tests. She is just a force of nature.

This should help you, Madao - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/schedule-results/boxing

Gutted for the lasses team sprint but I laughed at GB winning a shooting event given our laws. 12th in the medal table at dinner time, now fifth

Back