ouchy sore throat. wat to do?

mac3

Apr 5, 2008
i have a sore throat. it hurts. i cant even drink the baja blast i have left from yesterday. wat tha faak do i do to get rid of it almost instantaneously.

ppl online say cayenne powder works, but i dont have cayenne powder.

any alternatives?

skunk3.jpg

:dodgy:

i tried bleach, but it made it worse :dodgy:

no really. now that bleach is out of the way. anything besdies cayenne pepper work? i cant even move my mouth at this point. and im feeling tired as hell.

i think my mono is coming back.

lemon juice or saltwater.

i have minutemaid, but thats about it. as for saltwater, just how concentrated...

what, you dont' think lemon juice and salt water work?

consentrate that salt water a ton, It's just salt, it won't kill you.

Put in 2 table spoons of salt into a good sized cup of lukewarm water, the temperature will dissolve the salt easier and it's a lot easier to gargle.

std, i dun think mono counts as sexual, but im pretty sure my gf gave it to me when my mono kicked in before.

and the point of this thread was to find house hold items to remedy my sore throat. im gonna go try the salt. thanks for the suggestions though

ok i gargled with salt water. kind of. it was really salty that i spat it out the moment it reached my throat. i dunno if i did it right but i poured about 1/4 of the morton salt container thing in about maybe a cup and a half of lukewarm water. it doesnt feel very good

Back