Please help! I NEED more opinions! Should I CALL or NOT CALL a girl to tell...

CArl

May 23, 2008
...her I'm not interested anymore? We're seniors in high school. We've been on 3 casual dates. All 3 of them were fun, but we are just 2 VERY different people. I will see her in class everyday.

Is it lame if I call her? Or should I just NOT call her? (I never promised to call her)

Please help! I don't want her to think I'm an a**h**e

thanks!

You should call her let her down gently just say you 2 are very different, but you would still like to be friends. If you don't call she will be wondering why you didn't and think your a total jerk which your obviously not so call her

Good luck

let it die....be cordial......be friendly......
if anything comes up via her friends, just say you went out as friends,
then add that she is a great really person.......
give no specifics to her or anyone.......
that way you don't have to defend whatever falls out of your mouth,,,

if this was just a date with some random person i'd probs say dont call and just text but because your gonna have to see her in your class every day just calll her and tell her what you feel ( lay it down SUBTLY) and dont hurt her feelings

I say go over to her house or talk to her after school (NOT during school because if she's really interested in you she won't be able to focus on school) and just tell her. "Our dates were fun but I think were to different people and I don't think it would be fair to either one of us if we kept talking." then if you REALLY mean it then say "I'd like to be your friend though because your cool" Or something to that affect. Good luck but whatever you DON'T CALL!!!

You can say.."Hey I really enjoy being your friend" or you can even say " Do you wanna hang out with such and such together?".. Just the slip the "friend" part in there but make it subtle. And maybe she will get the hint that you only want to be friends. That is if she has a thing for you. Maybe she feels the same. In any case you always want to be honest,so as not to hurt one's feelings.

First of all, if she likes you, there's no way she's going to be happy at this turn of events. Just realize that. It's unrealistic to think there's any way you're going to be able to put the brakes on things at this point and have her not be upset. But also...you're not in an exclusive relationship. So, sure, make that call. Tell her you had a lot of fun on those dates but you think you'd make better friends than lovers and you definitely want to remain friends. Don't tell her you're not interested in her anymore. That would make her think she's done something wrong.

Back