PLs help.....guys....(electronic gadgets)?

Mishal

Nov 5, 2008
its my summer vacation.......i'm tired of watchin tv...Can anyone help me in making some cool electronic gadgets? any ideas???is it possible to make any electronic gadget out of simple things?

Rather than trying to re-invent the wheel, why not consider getting a metal detector? Harbor Freight has one for under $25 that is fine for a starter (I love mine) and is remarkably sensitive. Good way to get out of the house and get some exercise.

I,m not sure about electrical gadgets. But I know something else you can make and its fun.

A bow and arrow: flexible strong string, strong wood, thin wood for arrow and the head of a dart fot the tip.

Sling shot: strong Y shaped wood and strong, thick string, little cup or something in the middle of the string to hold the item.

Hope this helps.

I,m not sure about electrical gadgets. But I know something else you can make and its fun.

A bow and arrow: flexible strong string, strong wood, thin wood for arrow and the head of a dart fot the tip.

Sling shot: strong Y shaped wood and strong, thick string, little cup or something in the middle of the string to hold the item.

Hope this helps.

Back