policeman shoot dog with tranquilizer gun?

hppy2b

May 4, 2012
THE city official who had no experience with a tranquilizer gun shot a dog in the face and damaged the dog. and the dog was across the street from his home in the country. It was a tan lab.(just a pup)
Does anyone know where i can go to get the City to pay the vet bill?
thank you

First talk to your vet to see what the vet's opinion is on the situation.
You failed to tell us what happened that caused the "city official" or "policeman" to shoot the dog with a tranquilizer.

You stated the tan lab was "just a pup" but didn't give the dog's age.
You didn't give any details on what happened just before the dog was shot so we don't know if the dog was acting aggressive.
I can pretty well guarantee that most cities have a standard policy of NOT paying a vet bill unless you take them to court and a court orders them to pay your vet bill IF the city employee who shot the dog was not acting with valid reason to tranquilize the dog. -!-

First talk to your vet to see what the vet's opinion is on the situation.
You failed to tell us what happened that caused the "city official" or "policeman" to shoot the dog with a tranquilizer.

You stated the tan lab was "just a pup" but didn't give the dog's age.
You didn't give any details on what happened just before the dog was shot so we don't know if the dog was acting aggressive.
I can pretty well guarantee that most cities have a standard policy of NOT paying a vet bill unless you take them to court and a court orders them to pay your vet bill IF the city employee who shot the dog was not acting with valid reason to tranquilize the dog. -!-

So instead of contacting an Attorney, you decide to go on Yahoo! Answers? Where is common sense nowadays?

Contact. An. Attorney.

If your dog was posing a threat to others, then the police man was fully in his right to shoot the dog, and the vet bills are yours to pay.

Well your dog wasn't properly confined in your yard.

Your fault. Keep the dog confined next time.

Back