Prom is coming up!

I definately used my own money.

How did I ask my prom date? Well, I have a girlfriend which makes the situation a lot less problematic. I asked her if she wanted to go to prom with me and she said yes. I didn't need any special stupid shit like a puzzle and even if I didn't have a girlfriend I would have just asked who I wanted to go with straight up.

yeah i just asked and she said yes... and i know i'm hot (which helps alot) but seriously you don't need a "special" way to ask a girl to prom... just ask...

and if you get turned down tell us about it so we can all laugh at you

well you are 15 and you obviously dont like hot slutty girls grinding up and doww all over ur dick wiht their pusssssy

im a pretty practical guy, but i think its cool if people want to be creative about the prom thing. This girl I know asked me to her junior prom by writing it in the ground, but i told her i couldnt read what it said haha. I needed her to ask me in person.

For my senior prom this year, im either gunna just ask this girl im pretty close with in person, or record a short cheesy song about it (Prom with Jesse esque)

Shit i've run out of time on the puzzle idea, i need to buy tickets tomorrow before they sell out, so i think i'll just do something stupid like steal her phone, take a picture of me with the "prom?" sign, and put it as her background. She already knows im asking her and is going to say yes so IDGAF.

ok got a new idea from this girl i know. I know its cheesy, but her heart will melt for me after..

im getting a build-a-bear sound recorder and recording me saying something like "will you go to prom with me"
Then im going to put it into this stuffed sonic the hedgehog doll she keeps begging me for. Showing up at her place with it hopefully tomorrow.

will post results!

I wouldn't be too sure that bubblegum doesn't fit in that category.....

As to the topic, I've decided that I'm going, should be a hell of a time, but I still have to figure out the details (like when and where it is for instance).

I got asked to junior prom by this girl. Since i cant buy tickets cause i'm a sophomore, she payed for my ticket. Turns out now she is going with this other kid and i'm going with her friend. In my opinion its a step up, but not by much.

Fuck prom. i didn't go my junior year cause i thought it'd be a waste of money. so i went senior year with my ex and we both agreed that we threw our money away about 15 minutes in.

Back