PS3 Bluetooth headset help?

Bypasser8

Feb 16, 2009
i just bought a Sony Playstation 3 Bluetooth Headset and i can't get it to pair. I charged the battery (until the red ring stops blinking right?) I plugged it in and held the power button till it alternated indicators. when i go to scan it takes forever. how long is it supposed to take? more than 15 minutes? am i doing something wrong? All help is appreciated.

http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/20061209-how_to_use_any_bluetooth_headset_with_your_playstation_3_ps3.php

That website worked for me. Good luck!

All you should have to do is plug it in with the cable it came with and it should pair by itself. To check and see if its paired go to "Accessory Settings" then "Manage Bluetooth Devices"

If you wanna test your headset go to "Accessory Settings" then "Audio Device Settings"

when your pairing. your bluetooth lights should have the red and blue lights of a cop car. do this buy turning on the headset and holding the button till the light appear. then scan for devices. it should take less than a minute. now you said you had 15 min scanning . there, it is not gonna reading anything.

Back