Re: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ClairedeLune

Apr 22, 2008
Re: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I wanted to see if Ic ould or could not be warned for spam in chat.

Do you think if I quoted loads of people in here to **** up their boxes they'd get angry? :$

maybe?

maybe?
although maybe not?

maybe?
although maybe not?
But probably.

maybe?
although maybe not?
But probably.
So I wouldn't try it if I were you.

maybe?
although maybe not?
But probably.
So I wouldn't try it if I were you.
Might piss someone off.

I dunno.

I dunno.
Perhaps they might.
But probably not.

I dunno.
Perhaps they might.
But probably not.
They would probably find it amusing.

I dunno.
Perhaps they might.
But probably not.
They would probably find it amusing.
I certainly do.

you didn't spot that in the last one I changed your quote, and for that , I WINZZZ!

now be a good ihavian and neg me.

you ******* posed me didn't you, bastardised **** ******.

:U

I did it way before you begged me for neg.

I didn't beg, told you to do something, where do you live, I have a knife with your name on it.

Sec, I'll PM you my address.

If you could gather your loved ones there on the 27th of September, thanks.

Back