Remembered STers...

no one is an interesting poster like the old legends were. No current poster sticks out to me, at all. Most people just get recognized by first spamming and acting like assholes, then once everyone knows their name they just start posting like a normal human being. it's cheating really.

why would anyone have respect for someone they've never even met and probably know nothing about. for all you know half the guys on here who are "popular" could be child molesters

I've never heard of either of those posters. It's hard to deter a legend from a notable poster really...Especially some legends are just straight up great posters, where as others were spammers who offered many lulz

Legends:
Chemmy
Occe
Nbbd
Boat

Tiny
ElTwitcho
Westopher

Olio:dodgy:

Notable Posters:
SecretAsianMan
Terry Wendel
Eggo
The Squirrel Master
HRT Squirrel Master
TSS]Dake
Minigoth
Fatty
Burninator
AndyAllen
Apoc 101
MVihav.neter
(They were once posters)
CrazyPBgal
Emoroxorz
LittleDevilBMXer
FatJoe
IchbinKaseBrot (even though he's kind of a douche)
Ssgar
Big Dangerous

Other good posters that used to be active daily:
Gunny/Killa
Not A Former Member
LastKennedy

No order; just people I've recognized over the past 5 years as I remembered them.

Snoller, Boosie and Buttsecks aren't 'legends', but they will be in a couple of years. They're still in their prime. The same applies for TheMike. But again, these are the type of legends recognized for the lulz they provide.

Yes, their highest point of recognition and being known. In 2 or 3 years from now, half of you people in this thread won't post here anymore, maybe not even boosie and the others I mentioned. But I'll bet, some new 13 yearold poster will be posting dumbass shit that occasionally gets a cheap laugh and someone will say; "this guy is a noob compared to boosie or snoller".

who the fuck was snoller to be cool? he was like 17 with crooked ass eyes. he was married to piggy the muppet and had a crotch rocket. thats not too pro in my book.

?
dd.jpg

Back