Repair procedures for unibody floor pan damage on 2000 dodge intrepid?

emery

May 17, 2008
damage done to rear floor pan behind drivers seat took to i-car shop to be repaired they beat floor down and put some body putty over bent factory floor plugs to top and bottom month later smelled odor from behind water has been leaking soaked padding had rubber back carpet could not feel wettness from top after 3 returns to shop they never fixed now effects braking abilaty and car shakes has more plug leaks in and around side rail supports took to another shop they tried to fix but could not had cracked windshield replaced and it shifted dash panel the floor was pushed up about 2 inches backed over tree stump insurance company has closed claim and said i had to prove the accident caused the problems can the plugs be welded over to stop leaks do not know if car is safs to drive ithink it was not repaired right from the begining iwas a long term customer at the shop and they thought they could make a fast$500 and i would never know talk about fraud and the company has allthe latesttools

Back