RHH: why is eminem critisized so much for "whining" when everyone else who

Jevans

Feb 3, 2013
whines isn't? at least he actually has things to whine about, he had the sort of childhood you'd hear about on a charity show, plus he makes funny tracks too. whereas artists like:
coldplay
linkin park
tupac (although i love him, plus he has good reasons to "whine" aswell)
loads of pop artists
and plenty of rock bands all make whine tracks (every coldplay song is a whine track) and they never get a word of critisism for it. so why does everyone pick on eminem so much for it?
@staytlyn: because i'm asking a question on Y!A that i want to know. you silly little girl
that staytlyn girl is another example of one of those annoying anti-stans. if i asked this about any other artist it's "ok" but if it's eminem i'm a "prepubescent stan"
caytlyn or whatever your name was: is that the teacher you got raped by at school in your pic?

Also...

"Eminem is a Sell Out! He does songs with Wack Rappers and Pop Stars"
- Nas collabed with Rick Ross and Amy Whinehouse
- Busta Rhymes is signed to YMCMB

He has a lot of haters.

no one ever talks bad about those guys usually because they've heard someone else say they're awesome and they go with it. Tupac for example is at best a slightly more than average rapper, but that's it. People have been calling him the best rapper for years but there were rappers better than him when he was alive like Nas, Rakim, and KRS-One. the entire New York hip hop organization could rap circles around him and the rest of California but people always take what's hot and rank that over everything else.

Why are you trying so hard to defend Eminem? Seriously he doesn't need a pre-pubescent boy on Y!A to defend him.

Because only Eminem fans do this. No other fan base is this intent on defending an artist in a serious way. Of course Lil B has the Task Force but that has some comedy to it.

Tl;DR: you're a phaggot. Leave this section. You are killing it.

Back