Roommate moved out, but owes me money...

i have a good idea....sell it for the amount he owns u.... which will make it more funny becausse it will be less then the car is worth...

o, i already told him to keep all the money... he made it very clear he was only paying the electric, so i told him to go fuck himself and keep it all.

and yes, I already got the apartment key back from him

Fruit flies with fruit. They will lay eggs and he will literally never get the fruit flies out of his car and he can't pin it on you. I did it too my friend and he has had them in his car for 4 MONTHS.
edit: or murder him with a chainsaw?

Well, in that case don't do anything they can trace back to you.

But definitely fuck with his stuff. What kind of car?

its a 1993 Ford explorer. Its actually my old car I was nice enough to sell him for only $500 dollars. And I was nice enough to let him stay at my apartment for 3 months until he got his own place, and now he wants to screw me out of the money he owes me...

where the balls do i get fruit flies? can i just leave an apple or banana on my balcony or somehting???

sell parts of his car for the amount of cash you need like seats, mirrors, random shit that wont ruin his car just make you the money back

Whatever you do make sure it's harmless/won't get the police involved.

Find some roadkill and put it in his airvents. Thus when he finally finds it he won't suspect anyone.

The fruitflies thing plus shit in his air filter that way you can say the flies are there because of the smell of shit.

im not gonna shit in his airfilter... i have cats though :) and they shit. much smellier than my own I must say

Back