rumour says he likes me, but he says otherwise, confused as?

clammy

Nov 16, 2008
long story short-
A guy at my school (both of us are seniors) has been rumoured to like me, and everyone was telling me so a short time ago, including his usually snobbyish sporty friends

I never really noticed him at all until all this, and some people say he's a jerk, but he does seem a bit misunderstood or just awkward, yet he's popular
I was only ever in his english class so it's weird how big the rumour of him liking me was

2 of my friends asked him over facebook and he said 'no, its just a rumour' and second time 'if I did I would've talked her up' (he seems a little cocky but whatever ha)

but he hardly talks to girls and has never had a girlfriend, people notice he's shy, and it's weird how he's as popular as he is still

he doesn't know I like him, all that's been hinted is in one of the conversations my best friend had on facebook with him is that she said 'she just thought you were different thats all'

because he was a bit rude...to her.. :/

I deleted my facebook a while back so its hard to strike up a convo with him, he seems grumpy and is often but not always surrounded by his friends, who he said 'are d!cks' (because they started the rumour)

He often stares but looks kind of confused and grumpy or something, but he does stare at me when I'm near
and our different friend groups hang out in a nearby place, and he's often facing me and I look up and he's staring... :/

my friends say they still reckons he likes me but wont say it because our year level will tease him (because he's introverted and not very good with girls)

what do I do... should I do anything or give up.. I feel like I've tried to do something but, man he's confusing me haha xx

Talk to him :) From what it seems I think he likes you, but before you get your hopes up, you should tell him you like him and ask him the same.

Back