Rumour- the BNP will use an 'Ancestors' list to throw out anyone whose

Think most people who were on that list are actually dead by now.

But seeing as my ancestors were here before yours I should be OK. I'm just hoping that being an "immigrant" will be overlooked!!

name isn't on the 1066 census? We did come over with William the Conk in 1066 but went back to sell up the chateau. The market was a bit slow and we didn't settle here until 1067 but we know how strict the BNP are.

LOL

However the census was not conducted in 1066 - it was actually completed under William the Conqueror's son, so your family's real estate tardiness should not count against you.

William was Norman French - so in fact anyone who came over with him might also be considered foreign by the BNP. Or do they tolerate the French?

HAHAHA, your desperation is really showing now, that the best you could come up with? Pathetic!

ok .. gotta ask ... my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather's name is on the 1066 census.. and it was my mother's maiden name... So can I stay...?????

?? ;)

So maybe they could send me back,From my surname my family came over with the Vikings.Would they make a 1066 census as they were the enemy?Oh well anyone know a good Norwegian,Danish to English Dictionary?

Rumour: The BNP are also checking the Monkey World genetic data base for their forefathers and the records of ancient breeds of sheep for their fore mothers.

Back