safe and cool luxury suvs or crossovers?

Maryalice1

Feb 9, 2011
My dad is looking for a new car. I wanted him to get the lexus rx 11, but he was too big to fit in it. (by that i mean tall) The most important thing to him is safety. I want it to have a touchscreen radio and navigator. I also want it to have an ipod adapter. Our price max is $40,000. We dont want any more than 5 seats. Heated seats are also one of my must haves. My dad has a really long torso and he is super tall, so it has to be high enough for him to fit. When I start driving (soon) this will be the car that I get, so it absolutely MUST have a wow factor. We both need the car to have a sunroof (or moonroof, whatever u call it) I was thinking about the audi q5. I like the 2 paneled sunroof. what do you think of the audi q5? Is the navigator also a radio and mp3 player and is it touch screen? Are there any suvs or crossovers that will answer all of our needs? thanx :)

i'd go with a trailblazer ss or lt, i personally believe they look amazing for their type. they should be under 40k. very sportish yet smooth, my cousin has one and its a nice drive.

Back