Should I get a Samsung Galaxy S4?

MELISSA1

May 13, 2008
Many of the reviews I've read says that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is much better than the iPhone 5. As of now, I have an iPhone 4s. The reason I want a new phone is because I'm getting tired of the iPhone. This iPhone was my first ever touch screen smart phone and I've had it since late 2011. Because my iPhone is jailbroken and unlocked with a gevey sim, I can't really do upgrades on it so I'm stuck with iOS 5.11 for now. What I'm thinking is that I'd keep the iPhone 4s as a backup like in case I leave the states and I'll get the Samsung Galaxy S4 while I'm still here. Or do you think that'll be a waste of money? I'm so lost right now.

Have you taken a look at the HTC one its in my opinion better than s4 cause its made out of aluminum and looks so damn pretty

YES! as like many reviews said,the s4 is indded better than the sh!tty iphone. many people are switching to samsung from apple anyways

No the s3 was made to be a competitor to the iphone 4s and the iphone 5 didnt have a competitor until now but the s4 is made to compete with the iphone 5 and the new iphone 5s i coming out shortly i suggest you wait for the iphone 5s because it will be much better.

Back