should i get the GALAXY S4 or nokia Luminia 928 or Iphone?

nathan

May 14, 2008
Okay , i know the nokia luminia 928 is not out yet, rumors are its similar to the 920 ( i never used 920). Which one should i get? which one is best? was the 920 any good? i'm not good at this stuff. Suggest a different phone than the ones i mentioned if you think its better. my contract ends soon , and i can get a new one.

Okay now this is a big choice. If you're an internet surfer I would suggest S4 OR IPhone. T
Apple is a company that pays a lot of attention to the design of its products, and it absolutely shows with the iPhone 5. One of the best looking phones on the market today, the iPhone 5 is beautiful, light, compact and premium. It has that aura of something expensive and sophisticated.
Meanwhile, the Galaxy S4 is the exact opposite. Samsung's handset is made of thin plastic and doesn't feel as the expensive product that it is. Still, it's an awesome design in its own way, because it's actually quite compact for a smartphone with a 5-inch screen. The rounded edges and smooth, glossy plastic make it comfortable to hold and use, despite the considerable dimensions. Well, of course, the iPhone 5 is the more practical phone, but we do appreciate the effort that Samsung has put into making the GS4 as small as possible. We can't think of any other smarpthone with such a large display that feels so small and comfortable to hold.

If you watch a lot of video, or if you play a lot of games on your phone, then chances are you'll be better off with the giant, 5" display of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Apple increased the screen size to 4" with the iPhone 5, but that's still significantly smaller than what the Samsung can offer.

the iPhone 5 is really something special in this department. Its display manages to be both super-vibrant and very natural-looking at the same time. The Galaxy S4, on the other hand, is also spectacular, thanks to its great contrast levels and saturated colors, but it can't quite match the true-to-life image of the iPhone 5, even when you tone things down a bit using the special screen mode preset for the purpose.

Viewing angles tend to be better on the iPhone 5 and so is outdoor visibility, thanks to the higher brightness output of its display. The iPhone 5 can also get darker than the Galaxy S4, which makes it more suitable for use at night (in the dark).

Texting = Blackberry
Surfing/Buissness/Easiness/Camera/Rich Looking=IPhone
Games/Movies/Semi-Rich Looking= Samsung S4

Back