Should I meet him again?

N/A

Jun 17, 2008
There is this guy that I met through a friend. I introduced him to my (then) best friend and they started dating, but he kept calling me and stuff and telling me that he actually had feelings for me and if I said I would date him he would break up with her. I told him no and that he should stay with her because he really does like her. Then once he called her and told her that he wanted to end their relationship because he actually like me. After that she wouldn't talk to me, so I was really mad at him. He asked if I wanted to talk about things and I said yes. So I got in the car then he drove to the mall and he's like lets watch a movie firts. So I agreed only if we'd talk after and he said yes. Then in the movie out of nowhere he took my hand and put it in his pants (to give him a hand job) and I was like no I don't want to but he kept my hand there and I was pulling it away and he was like "What do you think I wanted you in this movie for". Then I got up and took a cab home. The next morning he apologized. Now he keeps on calling and asking if I want to meet him just as friends and that he'd never do it again. Should I?

Back