Should I trade a playstation 3 for and xbox 360?

Badlypoorkid

Apr 12, 2009
I have an 80 gb ps3 and 1 game skate,and my parents are to poor to buy me any games and on my b-day i got nothing i had to wait for christmas to get my ps3 and now its easter still only 1 crappy game.So should i trade in them and get an xbox 360 i have a live trail gold membership already so.please hurry and anwser me i need to know.

yes the xbox is cheaper, the games are cheaper, the internet is going to be free sometime this year and the wireless adapter has a stronger signal. plus there are more games and has more exclusive games than the ps3

I think the xbox 360 is better than the ps3 but im not sure if you will get enough money back to get a game and the Console (depends on the shop you trade it into and it condition) but before you trade in the Console you should trade in the game and get a better one like call of duty 5

yes trade it in the Xbox 360 offers more than the PS3 and it has many awsome games if you can't afford the new games try to find cheap games online like halo 3 or something cheap.

Back