siblings growing up without a mother?

KariM

Jun 3, 2008
I am so sorry you do not have your bio parents BUT your lucky you do have a grandpa who loves you. Yes, possibly you will be more independent but the coldness is up to you. Be good with yourself be kind to others listen to those who teach the good. Say your prayers our lord knows what we need and he can give you some answers. He loves you too. Do not allow anyone to do anything uncomfortable to you talk and keep talking until you get your needs met. Do not be afraid! nothing in this life is easy. It is what you make it to be. Choices stick with you forever be safe and not vulnerable to others.

lets say that there are three siblings, a sister, and two brothers and they are growing up without a mother. being raised by a grandfather...

will they be more likely to be more independent? cold towards others or what?

It depends on the personality. Personally, I never grew up with a father. I always searched for a father figure and always wanted one, I felt incomplete. I realized what I was doing and I have changed. I have realized that, that makes me who I am today. I am independent and I do not need a father or a father figure to make me complete, because I already am. It can either make the children more independent, they could feel incomplete and not worthy, or they can resent women and have animosity towards women in general (boys are more likely to do that). I think it all depends on the person and their personality traits. :] Hope this helped!

Back