Sim Unlock (network lock) code for nokia 5310?

zia12888

Nov 19, 2008
i've a 5310 xpress music phone from uk. it is locked to orange. can anyone help me by giving the sim unlock code.

Phone: Nokia 5310 Xpress Music
Network: Orange

IMEI: 354196028662003

waiting for ur help anxiously.

If you need unlock code means you can get the unlock code here Ihav.net to your mobile 5310 xpress music...This unlocking process based on IMEI number..You can get the IMEI number using * # 0 6 #...When you receive unlock codes for your phone, they will look like some symbols followed by a long number and then some more symbols. There is only one unlock code for most handsets as soon as you get the "phone unlocked" message and then use a SIM from another network in the handset....You can only have five failed attempts before your phone removes the option of being unlocked..

i've a 5310 xpress music phone from uk. it is locked to orange. can anyone help me by giving the sim unlock code.

Phone: Nokia 5310 Xpress Music
Network: Orange

IMEI: 354196028662003

waiting for ur help anxiously.

Hi each mobile has an unique unlock code. If you need unlock code you can visit this site Theunlockarena.com here you can get the unlock code and unlock your nokia 5310 xpress music. To get the code you have to mention which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Back