Six Nations

Apr 10, 2008
Well i found a shop selling long sleeved ones for £35, but i prefer short sleeves. Still, i have 2 weeks to go befor i have to buy one for the next match. It would be nice though if they did them with numbers though but one without is just as good.

Moony

Oh, I am sure you can get it done.

I saw someone yesterday with "World Champions" on the back of his shirt, and the number "03".

I almost threw myself out of the window, taking him with me of course.

I want one with a number 6 on it. Cos thats my fellas cousins number. I'm determined to get a little cult of supporters going around me too.....

Moony

Alberta, yes.

Anth, i found it rooting round on the site, but thanks though. I think for £10 i can pay up to have a 6 put on the back if they do it.

Moony

Dear Scotland,

This weekend, please do not make me cry.

Lots of love, hugs and kisses,
Taff
xxx

Not that i know much about rugby but if the scotish monstered the french and the welsh have already been monstered by England then wont the scotish monster the welsh?

Moony

Well this time we're playing at home, and our coach and team know that they'll be lynched if they don't win.
So they'd better win.

You know that statue of a thistle outside the millenium stadium Taff, that's where the party is starting this weekend.

Well i've got my top now......i could just do with finding somewhere that will put a number on the back as the shop wouldn't do it for me!

Moony

The weekend starts here....

Italy Vs England - If Italy play the way they played last week it may make for an interesting game but in the end England will over power them.

France Vs Ireland - Both teams underperformed last weekend - I can only hope that Ireland can catch France napping and sneak a win - Although to be honest I doubt it.

Wales Vs Scotland - as a neutral observer this should be the match of the weekend as I think Wales are still strong and based on last sundays performance Scotland have improved greatly although I think Wales will win it.

Man the 6 nations is the wrong time of the year to give up the booze I can tell you.

i agree with you almost word for word. England will find Italy a handful i think (and i really hope they dont get the wooden spoon this year). I think france have something to prove after the loss to scotland and will take it out on the irish. im backing wales against the scots as they also have something to prove after the loss to england.

expect another great weekend of rugby

Taff - is Charvis still kicking round for you guys? (always rated him - well, compared to the rest of the power forwards in the home unions anyway). We don't gat any coverage of it down here....

I know I am not Taff, but Charvis is still around - he plays for my league team, Newcastle Falcons

http://www.6nations.net/squad_wales_166641.htm

Back