so this is how it went down

Feb 21, 2008
so this sophomore had a erection the previous class, everyone say the bump in his pants. so everyone makes fun of him everything, then next class i find out and more people start making fun of him and shit. so he answers a question right and the teacher says very good. so i'm like he's good at alot of other things to. (everyone laughed) well i guess this hurt him. so he gets mad wants to punch something. i leave and people come up to me and say you made aldo cry, im like wtf did i say wrong it was a complainant (lieing). well i guess he really did cry and now he wont talk to me. did i do anything wrong?

TL;DR

so this sophomore had a erection the previous class, everyone say the bump in his pants. so everyone makes fun of him everything, then next class i find out and more people start making fun of him and shit. so he answers a question right and the teacher says very good. so i'm like he's good at alot of other things to. (everyone laughed) well i guess this hurt him. so he gets mad wants to punch something. i leave and people come up to me and say you made aldo cry, im like wtf did i say wrong it was a complainant (lieing). well i guess he really did cry and now he wont talk to me. did i do anything wrong?

That joke wasn't even funny, if you are gonna make a kid cry at least make it worth it.

thats why i am wondering why he cried lol. i just dont get it

edit: sophomore in highschool

I made a kid cry today by making fun of him because the other team doubled his football teams score in the state finals(he is on the team)

if you cant understand that you did anything wrong then you got a lot of growing up to do kid. I suggest you apologize to him then procede to give yourself a good kick in the ass.

you stop spending so much time staring at guys erections and pay more attention in school becuase i had to stop at the end of every sentence and try to figure out what the hell you were saying.

Back