So would you feel guilty?

izzygee

Apr 27, 2008
tl;dr
I liek the fucking mudkips.

I have three friends involved in this.
Friend A- male, known for along time, like a brother
Friend B- male, close friend to Friend A, im cool with him.
Friend C- female, known for along time, like a little sis.

Well Friend A and C dated for a little bit. Broke it off.
A couple weeks later Friend B and C slept with each other. They used the " we were really drunk" line.

Well even tho I would never hold anything back from Friend A if I knew something that would upset him but I was pretty sure Friend A knew what happened between B and C. Well time goes by and I crack a joke about it and then come to relize that Friend A never knew what Friend B and C did.

Well Friend C I guess only told a few people.. including me. So when the "shit hit the fan" I kinda just kept my head low because I had no idea who knew what and I was never told to "keep a secret"

Now Friend C called me and said "I was told you were the one who told Friend A".. well I replied.. yes.. but I thought it was after the fact.. I didnt know he didnt know.

Things get around quick where I live.

Well.. now I feel kinda bad because Friend C is upset with me when Friend B and C shouldnt of ever done anything together since Friend A wouldnt be to happy about it.

So should I feel bad that I guess I was the one who brought all of this out?

you should feel bad! you're a horrible person! how can you even sleep? nah im just joking, get over that shit, tell the slut its her fault, maybe she shoulda gave you some vag so you wouldve stayed quiet lol

I wouldnt of slept with her regardless because ive known her for awhile and I dont want that big elephant in the room with me where ever I go. Theres tons of girls out there, I dont need to fish that close to the boat.

I hate it when in your circle of friends 2 people break up and then one person out of that break up starts messing with another friend in the circle.

Friend B had a girlfriend of a year or so. They broke up. Well one of his close friends started dating her. He brushes it off but I know it drives him up a tree.

Its weird seeing 2 people who dated break up then one of them starts dating some one else in the circle then all 3 of them are in the same room.

No, you shouldn't feel guilty, how were you to know?

I did like that you put the tl;dr first. Good thinking.

Back