South African Extremely interested in Joining

Ray

May 16, 2008
USArmy/BritishArmy/AustralianArmy/French Foreign Legion ? Hello, my name is Ray, i am a Fit, healthy, white, 17 year old Male from South Africa, i am getting my Graduation from High school this year. and i am EXTEREMELY interested in Joining one of those army's. NOT the South african military, there is no place for a white in the south african army. I have done some Research. and ever since i was 5 ive been dreaming of being deployed into a war zone and be a Soldier. i have a Close Cousin in the USA he is a citizen and he is wealthy, he is also married to a US citizen btw. and Something about Commonwealth countries for the british Army. i cant find anything about that ? the FFL - one question about that because i know they dont mind where you from. Do you haveto Know the language FRENCH ? because i dont. the Australian Army ? i dont know about. but id love to join them if i can. and what would i need to join any one of those, and the easiest out of those options ? Thanks for reading this.

In the FFL you are assigned a "buddy" to teach you French. If I was you I'd enlist in the British Army for a few years, then give the Foreign Legion a go.

Best of luck.

The only one that would accept you is the FFL. They're well used to having foreigners join. Nowadays most of their recruits are eastern european.

Back