Stolen SUV ..? what are the odds that the culprit will be nabbed via video cameras?

Arnold

Jun 9, 2008
I was to fly to Poland for a business trip for my company. It was like 11 pm and I though of take a plunge for 2 hrs at the gym. While I worked out my locker was broken into and the thief ( or more ) sped away with my SUV. My Passport with the relevant visa was in that SUV . Also my company laptop with priceless information.
I feel wrong and cheated by the Gym. The gym manager said all the "good words" and then showed me the disclaimer. That its none of their frigging business. Its more than 5 days and the officer handling the investigation has not bothered to contact me, because he was on 5 days leave.
However in the meantime. I did NOT close my credit cards that had smaller credit limits. I wanted to put a trail on where they are getting (ab)used. and lo and behold, I got all that info.
So now there is the video tape from the:
-- Gym itself ( with the folks who left during that 40 min interval : not too many just 5 ) but the manager says he cannot ID them . Think thats a lie. For some reason he is not interested in the gym getting involved.
-- I have AT LEAST 5 MORE PLACES, with video cameras where the thief unsuccessfully or otherwise ( seldom ) tried to use these CC's .
I really DON'T KNOW if the investigating officer , will take this info seriously and pursue leads or just keep in hanging . But IF he does review the tapes ( assuming each of these would co-operate . I already called up EACH AND EVERY PLACE WHERE THE CC WAS ABUSED and talked to the managers to hold on to the tapes ) is there any chance that the thief will be caught. I am far too dismayed with whatever happened.
needless to say I lost my job because of this sob

Back