Superman, Clark Kent, Lois Lane Relationsip?

RulerOfHearts

Jun 26, 2013
Can someone fell me in on this.
I mostly know Superman off of Movies and TV shows. I don't know much about him from the comics.
If Lois didn't find out Superman and Clark Kent was one person, do you think Lois would still fall in love with Clark?
I mean look at Spiderman. Except for Black Cat. The girls Peter dated was in love with Peter Parker and not Spiderman.
Superman kind of feels like the opposite. The girls Superman dates are in love with Superman and not Clark Kent. I think the only one who fell in love with Clark Kent and not Superman was Lana Lane but I could be wrong because she knew about his powers too and that was before he became Superman.
So, do you think if Clark Kent and Superman was two people, would Lois ever fall in love with Clark?

I think not. I mean, his insecurities and displeasing qualities are all portrayed into Kent, whilst all of his good qualities are put into Superman. Technically they are both him, his powerful confident side and his lame side. Lois probably wouldn't have noticed Clark, as no one really did. It was Kal-El's whole mission to create two completely different egos. That being said, everyone is attracted to good qualities, which is why Lois fell for Superman, not Kent. Yet, it still is him, understand?
-K

Probably not. But I've always thought it was kind of odd that Superman could put on a pair of glasses and not be recognized. I mean, is that really much of a disguise?

Back