Survey: How old were you when you had your FIRST KISS?

Seven.
But I don't count that as my first kiss.
Me and this boy were trying to act macho and we were telling everyone that we were scared of nothing, then someone dared us to kiss. xD

Real first kiss was when I just turned seventeen. =O

when I was 19... I would have never had that first kiss if she didn't kiss me first. It was magical =)

I was 18 years old when I had my first kiss.
We both are 24 now and still together.
:)

It was a boy called Andy he was 22yrs and i was 15 yrs, he nearly choked me ramming his tongue down my throat that i just laughed at him while he was trying to kiss. It was at my house. He got the message and left.

8th grade when i was 14, her best friends house, used me even if she already had a bf : /

A guy named Timothy Dennis that I liked, who lived three doors down, on my porch steps, when I was nine, and he was 12.

I was 9 years old. It was with my boyfriend (ex) who lived behind us. My dad happened to be best friends with his dad and his son and I started dating.

We would climb the tree and start kissing and then I realized, one day my dad and his dad were standing in the kitchen which was looking towards the back garden where we were in the tree and they were like watching us getting all smoochy.. Good it was so embarrassing. Never kissed him again. lol

19, in the dark in my living room after watching a dvd with a girl i like who happens to be my flatmates little sis called Laura

Back