Taco Bell: Not fattening at all? More Inside?

Whatm

May 20, 2008
Hi, I am 15 years old and have been eating taco bell since I was like 13, I get it once a week. I get a Steak Quesadilla with no cheese but extra sauce ( I cant eat cheese, because I don't like it to the point where I can barely swallow it) and an order of bread sticks( Taco Bell and Pizza Hut at joined together in this restaurant) All that is in the Steak Quesadilla is Steak and Jalapeno Sauce, and the bread sticks just have butter and Parmesan cheese on them (parm cheese I like) and i have been eating it once a week for the past two years or so, and I have put on little weight if any from the Taco Bell. Why is that?

Because you're still a puppy. Just wait until you hit 30. That kind of diet will kill you and your waist line. At your tender age, everything goes right thru you and fast. It's still not healthy, but as long as you don't survive on that daily, you're fine for your age.

Funny how you make two whole years sound like a life time. Don't grow up too fast. The older you get, the faster time flies past you.

your metabolism may be good and plus those arent too fattening to have once a week even if theyre fast food.

Back