Taylor Momsen

I think Blair and Vanessa are better looking- Jenny looked better with long hair sans the grunge.

Well your a guy and it's natural for guys to have imaginations that are beyond believable, especially about women that we are unlikely to see let alone go out with.

:eek:

That means you have to close my fan site, with all those secret pictures she sent me for which I make people pay thousands of pounds a year to see :D

I think I want to go to America and model for some clothing line and start a band there although I doubt she'd be interested in prog metal but whatever. Something along the lines of that, anyway. :|

Serena is cool but she looks old, as in, really old. Lily is quite the attractive one, as well. :S

I think she can look really pretty and stylish when she wants. However I don't watch Gossip Girl so everytime I see/hear about her, I just get that image of her as a little girl singing Where Are You Christmas.

I have a feeling in a thread so full of sexual frustration my contribution isn't that welcome...

Back