Terrified about cars condition..new one?>?

KevinS

May 13, 2008
I have an 03 Lancer with 149,000 miles. Have had it 4 years,bought it with 102,000 miles. Im starting to get concerned,#1 I live in Tulsa,Ok with very bad roads,and potholes,and I bought low profile performance rims from my friend the first year I bought it. Apparently Oklahoma roads dont like them,cause i've spent $1200 this year on tire replacement and wheel repair. Had 2 flat tires in last month,then spent $300 for new tie rods yesterday because they were bad. The only thing I could do there is get a whole new set of stock wheels,but might be hard tracking those down. Replaced radiator in June,spent $400. Lately when its running something doesnt seem right,makes me wonder whats going to go next. Worried shitless. I have $3500 in cred card debt,so my parents are huge against me getting another car right now. Course,im 24 and their 18 hours away. I have a low income to,so if i needed to get a car,it'd be tight financially. The thing is,im just getting more into credit card debt because of this car. I know this is life,and everything,but ...

Back