Tesco to introduce ‘Sad Meals-For-One’ range?

Crikeyt

Mar 9, 2011
Corporate giant Tesco has today unveiled a new range of microwavable meals-for-one aimed at single people who simply cannot face the idea of cooking for just themselves day after day.

‘The range includes a number of delicious accompaniments to loneliness, such as non-sharing platters and day-old leftover pizza,’ said a Tesco spokeswoman. ‘All the packaging provides full nutritional information and a contact number for the Samaritans.’

The meals are expected to be included within the ‘Great Nights In, Every Single Night of Your Life’ promotion, and are part of a three-for-two deal with discount lager and wine and a Sex And The City box set.

Customers asking staff for the new meals will be deliberately led past the ‘Smug Meals-For-Two’ range, before being directed half-way down the ‘Still-on-the-Shelf’ aisle and told they are just past the ‘Johnny No-Mates’ Pot Noodles.

Are they any good?

There is nothing like that in our usual thrice weekly Fortnum and Masons `Romantic Hamper for Two` the Chateau Morgon was only just above the average in yesterday`s, but the dozen complimentary Roses were nice.

If you enjoyed the Tesco Sad Meals we would happily give them a try next time we have a little private `Slumming it Night` in the Summer House.

Lager eh?
What year?

I live in a house with my family , we all enjoy different foods
when we go to the takeaway or a restaurant we all choose a different dish
there is nothing sad or lonely about wanting different food from each other

a person could buy 5 meals for one and share them with 5 people
not all couples are smug

I was behind a woman at the checkout at Tesco. She was buying meals for 1, small loaves, smallest plastic bottles of milk, 1/2 bottle of wine, and cat-food.

I said to her "I bet you're single." She said "Oh, it's obvious from my shopping isn't it?"

I replied "No, it's because you're bloody ugly."

math

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
input:

vBulletin Web Hosting - vBulletin Management - vbulletin Upgrades - vBulletin Services newgoing com

T-shirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $14

New era cap $10

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach,ed hardy,lv,d&g) $35

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $35

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini)$14

Bikini (Ed hardy,) $18

vBulletin Web Hosting - vBulletin Management - vbulletin Upgrades - vBulletin Services newgoing com

Back