The beast thread

Ouch. I was devastated when susky got hit by a car, but after about 5 minutes he just kind of woke up and carried on as normal. So relieved.

Fair nuff. It's OK.

It just occured to me that the proper title of this thread could be combined with the misreading.

Cats 'n' Racks™

I still don't get it. Just lots of pictures of cats. A few breasts too, I guess. Oh, is THAT what you mean?

You know me so well!

On topic, I was amused when my sister's cat managed to get her head stuck in an empty KFC box on saturday night.

When she got free the snooty cat just acted as if nothing happened and jumped on to my lap.

my beasties...

Pen on the left, Woobie in the middle, and Emily Mae on the right. Emily is the other two's mum.

it's actually Will.. but we call him woobie all the time.

have you ever seen Mr. Mom? very early Michael Keaton? the kid calls his security blanket a woobie... well, that's my cat. he's really big (16.5 lbs), has lots and lots of fur, which is very soft... and an enormously loud purr... he's just a woobie

That's the word, superior. Perfect!

There used to be an ad for cat food here that went something like "the ancient Egyptians believed cats were gods on Earth. Some cats have never forgotten this."

Sums up kitties pretty well IMHO.

Back