The Most Funniest Comedians

SummerRain

Apr 7, 2008
Who are your favorite comedians

or the most funniest comedians of all time

Ima start off with John Lequizamo he is very funny

80% of martial artists are the funniest people around, they tend to beleive they can take on the world and they beleive it to

Tommy Cooper, Jasper Carrot, Lee evans, Peter Kay, man i cant choose theres so many good ones and they are all british

yess this is 50 post should be able to play games now !

Myron Cohen is old-school funny. And I do mean old-school: He died in 1986 at the ripe old age of 84

Jeff Foxworthy, Jim Carry, Robin Williams, John Clease, (what's with the J names), and Peter Sellers are the names I think of right off the bat. I know they're mostly movie comedians but I don't really watch much stand up.

Bill Hicks, Eddie Izzard, Lee Evans, Tommy Cooper, Doug Stanhope, Dana Gould, Richard Jeni, Jack Dee... I could go on and on.

Eddy Izzard is wonderful. Almost forgot about him. Dana Carvey's pretty good, too. Bill Cosby tops Carvey, though, and a lot of the others, too.

Jerry Seinfeld. His "I'm Telling You for the Last Time" stand up was gosh dang hilarious, as was the show. "Have you ever had milk the day after the expiration date? It scares the hell out of you! And how do they know the exact date, branding it into the carton? Does the cow turn to you and say "July 3rd..." or what?

I also love Lewis Black's starbucks bit and candy corn bit. Its corn.....that tastes like candy.....

Billy Connelly - Jim Davison - French and Saunders (from about 10 years ago) and the writers of Father Ted - absolutely hilarious!!!

Back