the this or that quiz:part 2?

Jan 12, 2008
1:sumer vacation or spring break2:t shirt or sweat shirt3:sleeping or hanging out on y/a.4:american idol or dancing with the stars5:coke or pepsi6:reading a book or watching the movie version7:myspace or facebook8:itunes or rhapsody9:the simpsons or family guy10:do you want another this or that quiz or not.

1: SUMMERR.2: sweat shirt3: eh sleeping4: american idol5: coke6: depends. book.7: myspace8: itunes9: BOTH! uhh family guy, STEWIE KILLS LOIS. aha.10: sure.. but be sure to include rob thomas :)

winter holidaytank tophanging out on y!aamerican idolcokemovie, less time consuming!!!!!!!neitherrhapsodyfamily guysure

1:sumer vacation 2:sweat shirt3:hanging out on y/a.4:american idol5:coke 6:watching the movie version7:myspace 8:itunes 9:the simpsons 10:bring it on

1) spring break2) sweat shirt3) sleeping4) american idol5) coke6) reading7) neither8) neither9) neither10) yes another

1. summer vaction2. t-shirt3. hanging out on y/a [lol]4. american idol5. coke6. watching the movie version7. myspace8. rhapsody9. family guy10. sure, why not?

1. Summer vacation2. T-shirt3. Sleeping4. Neither but if you're making me choose...Dancing with the Stars5. Coke (as long as it's Diet)6. Both! Awww....OK, reading the book because you get more details that way7. Facebook8. itunes9. Family Guy10. Yeah sure - it passes the time :)

summer vacationt shirthanging out on yahoodancing with the startstaste the same to memovie versionmyspaceitunesfamily guysure

1. Summer vacation2. t shirt3. hanging out in yahoo Answers4. dancing wit the stars5. pepsi6. watching the movie versoin7. myspace8. itunes9. family guy10. i want another this or that quiz

1. summer vacation2. sweat shirt 3. hanging out on Y!A4. american idol5. neither6. both7. myspace8. itunes9. the simpsons10. yes

1. Summer Vacation2. T-shirt3. Hanging out on Y/A4. Neither5. Pepsi6. Reading the book7. Facebook8. iTunes9. Simpsons10. Yeah i do!

Summer VacationTshirtHanging out on Y/ADancing with the starsPepsiwatching the movie versionmyspaceitunesfamily guyyes yes yes

1:sumer vacation 2:t shirt 3: hanging out on y/a.4:american idol or 5:coke 6:watching the movie version7: facebook8:itunes 9:family guy10:another

1. summer vacation 2. t-shirt3. slepping4. dancing with the stars5. coke6. watching the movie7. myspace.8. itunes9. famiy guy10.yup

1 Summer Vacation2 T shirt3 Depends on my mood4 DWTS...American Idol sucks anymore5 Coke6 If I'm alone, reading...with someone, the movie7 Myspace, if I had to choose8 Neither, I actually like CDs...old school, I know9 the Simpsons10 Sure...It's more like a survey than a quiz though

1. spring break2.t-shirt3.hanging out4.dancing with the stars5.pepsi, but i usually drink coke6. movie version...duh!7.myspace8.itunes9.i have to say both10.another this or that quiz!!!!!

Back