They shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave

Seth

May 16, 2008
one to another... Who are They? "And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas you saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him. The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing you could reveal this secret."
(Daniel 2:42-47)

Bonus Q: Is the iron mixed with the miry clay like "when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." ? (This happened right before the time of Noah and the flood)

Is this what Jesus also meant when He said, "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Mat 24:37)

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
(Genesis 6:4-5)

BQ2: Isn't it wonderful to know that "in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." ?

Isn't it a good thing that everything that can be shaken is being shaken that the unshakable Kingdom of God may be revealed and remain?

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he has promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, THAT THOSE THINGS WHICH CANNOT BE SHAKEN MAY REMAIN. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.
(Hebrews 12:26-29)

Thanks for considering this Q. and for sharing your truth loving answers : )

Much love to you and to all! : )
(((Sushi Platter:))) Thanks for sharing dear friend, extra wasabi and pickled ginger for you! : )

The truth of the end of this prophecy is raciest in a vary strong way Satan has hidden it well from the eyes of man . the truth can not be told hear how ever you can go to (The Good News About God ) and Find It . at least i believe that . it is a vary different place. be prepared for somewhat of a shock if you do .

You have stated much of what I have answered questions with, this is an answer I gave just a couple days ago:

The question (in part):
"What is the mysterious iron mixed with clay in Dan 2:41-43 ?? Are they Nephilim ?"

My answer:
-------
Nephilim in some form probably... not because of the reasons you listed though but because of what it says in verse 43:

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

For them to mingle themselves with the seed of men, they have to be something other then human.

Genesis 6:1-4
2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

What was going on in this passage is that the "sons of God" (the "Beni ha Elohim" who were fallen angels a.k.a. demons) were having sex with human women and producing hybrid offspring called the "Nephilim".

There are those who believe (myself included) that the phrase "and also after that" refers not just to the time immediately after the flood and the time of the exodus where the Israelites had to contend with giants (Nephilim) but also to the end times which many believe are fast approaching... after all, Jesus did say in Matthew 24:7...

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Could this mean that the events described in Genesis 6:1-4 will be happening in some form preceding the end times? What phenomena is reported that sounds like this verse? ...Alien abduction perhaps?

Also, how else do you think the Rapture is going to be explained away?

-------

So yes, I agree with you.

As for you second bonus question: yes, it is great, God bless :)

The options consist of:
A. Hebrews
B. Gentiles
C. Pagans

I just skimmed it but I pick A.

You should read the verses more slowly to yourself. The explanations are being given. The "ten toes" are ten kings of the beast government. Some of those nations are hard people, like the Germans for example, and some are not. These kings will encourage interracial marriages between their people hoping to make hard people. But the explanation of the dream says it won't work. Just like mixing iron with wet clay. They don't mix. They are still separate. Iron and clay!
Keep reading Matthew 24:37 verses 38 and 39 explain.
As for Genesis 6:4-5 The "sons of God" were devout followers of God UNTIL they took wives of non followers. As God warned, a woman can turn a man from God.
Deu 17:17 Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

uncleaving iron-toed seed-minglers AKA the UITSM or "United International Trade Society Methodists". They're not fooling anyone.

You know I grew up in a farm and, I can smell manure from a distance.

* Throws up*

Back