Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Ha ha! I've been there, sucks the very life out of you.
it's not long to go now, best help I can give. Feel for you, really do, next one will be better x

Cheers! Appreciate it!

I'm off to bed now as I have to be up at 6am to spend a glorious day on trains and hitting trees (not antifoodie) down south. Fingers crossed I can have a day off on Sunday (next week's weather permitting)!

Take an hour out for yourself, my orders!
I know it can feel very insular doing what your doing but we're all here fighting over you girl. You're nearly finished and you'll be on to something new.

Pain in my chest since a week last Thursday. So together with the 10 days in Essex means I haven't been able to go in the gym for ever!!
Least I've been the doctors and the results of my X-Ray will be back this week

my ex came back to my dojo with his gf - his dojo is closed til august so i gotta put up with them for a month or so - grrrr

Cheers! We have tomorrow off, so I'm going for some retail therapy and a nice lunch and dinner (by myself).

Today's Antifoodie Grrr was that after admitting to screwing up the money yesteray, this morning she had the cheek to ask me if she could buy a magazine to read on the train on the grant! Needless to say I said no and settled down to read my book!

She also asked me if, when we leave, I am taking the unused washing up liquid home with me! And finally, we might be coming back at some point and I suggested, if we need to resample the Malmo site, we could fly into Copenhagen and get the train across via the bridge - she then proceeded to tell me that she was 'very afraid' of bridges, what with water underneath and the worry that they might collapse - apparently she can't swim. I really had to look away to avoid dissolving into hysterical laughter at this point - she is such a coward!

I know, I'm sorry (not), it's just that if the bridge collapses and the train plunges into the ocean, being unable to swim is probably the least of her worries - I told her this (just to upset her more ).

Absolutely - make the best of every situtation! She went pale when I told her that swimming ability probably wasn't going to be an issue! I'm still grinning now!

Mitch puts up a YouTube clip of The Silent Flute. "Great" thinks me, "I've only seen it once, and that was years ago".
I start doing an illegal download, as you do, only to play the clip and find out it is in German.
Grrrrr.

That'll learn me.

To be honest I didn't even notice it was the whole film, never mind that it was in German!

Mitch

PLus, isn't that Italian?

took a look on a couple of film sites I know but nothing doing for Silent Flute.

I was going to watch the Kung Fu series last week, all set up to start on the pilot when I
read somewhere that the dvd had hard cut the resolution to widescreen losing some of the footage, plus not all 60 episodes can be found online so gave up on it, pah

Back