Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Spent 7 long hours after school school yesterday to help set up before, manage during, and clean up after a school dance. Did coat check and god forbid it was terrible. The majority of the students who came to drop them of had a terrible attitude, comparable to a female dog. By the 40th rude person I got so irritated that with every passing moment, I wanted to shout:

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, GIVE ME YOUR BLINKING STUFF ALREADY. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR "WOES". JUST. GIVE. ME. YOUR. STUFF. OH, AND CONCERNING YOUR ABSOLUTE HORRIBLE ATTITUDE;

*Punch*

SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND DON'T TALK TO HUMANS NO MORE!

My first bar job was on a cloakroom in a big nightclub, people assume you can't speak English and are a moron, I just used to charge them double and put things in their pockets. (profit and revenge see)
Hated it though, got out to other positions as soon as I could.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

decided to read before sleeping. cue me reading until way past 5:30am when i should have slept around 2 or 3 at most.

Oh...my...god...

"Numbchucks Sticks" discussion:

Sotomayor Explains The Many Dangers Of Ninja Nunchucks - YouTube

WTF!!! Did some mods also get dropped on their head the last couple of days or is 'Off Topic' just open season on anyone you don't like?

also, still got hurty elbow

and finally... sad that the only colleague I genuinely liked left the organisation yesterday, so from Monday it really will feel like going into work for the money and the challenge (and definately not the people)

Are we not supposed to post video links that make us go "GRRRR"?

The craziness and mentality of the people who regulate MA issues is definitely gggrrrrrr-worthy. I guess you don't agree?

^ I'm missing some nuance in this post, but then I almost posted a paragraph of expletives, and before that almost deleted my account. Message boards, ah don't you love them

Uhm... I thought you may have been referencing my post since it indicated I'm not fond of lawmakers who regulate MA issues, and who say "Numbchuck Sticks." It's looking like I may be the one who missed something?

Letters from Optimax offering me eye surgery. Told them months ago my parents credit isn't good enough but still getting crap every week. Sly buggers even started using plain envelopes so I don't throw them away immediately and have a couple seconds hoping its a job or some Thai bride or something.

I am horribly ill. I can feel my heartbeat in my head, and I have tremors in my face, hands and feet. Also, headaches and dizziness. This sucks big time as I cannot lift weights, work, or do any normal stuff.

I went to the gym yesterday and discovered that it wasn't just my lower back that was hurty but also left hamstring. Tried some gentle spinning as warm up before some foam rolling, though even spinning was too much. Adding insult to injury. My elbow is a lot better though today I can feel it a bit more than yesterday so not 100% recovered. Probably off strength training for a month at least

Grrrr, did some grappling yesterday and my entire body is sore.
That, and everyone there is older ad heavier then me
On the flipside, I learnt a lot, and figured out that I couldn't use brute strength.
Still though....Owwwwww.....

Back