Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Assuming it's a pathogen, nothing has been confirmed as a cause so far and it's dangerous to guess these things, I mean those walker cops didn't seem to have any obvious wounds.

Could this be the reason why "end of the world" drama has such a short shelf life. Very quickly you run through all the likely scenarios and start scraping the barrel to keep the franchise alive.

Grrrr at seeing my evil ex today

and grrr at not winning no medals.

and grrrr when your competition is 7 or 8 other people - and they all have perfect balance.

Wonderful thing about a kilt, between the cut and a good trick with the socks you should always look good! Or, better.

I'm just hanging around till they start farming...now thats where the real action is!

Zombie powered plough...hmmm?

From my memory it was stated that the cops had no bites, so Officer Friendly surmised that it must have been scratches. This was a mechanism to remind the audience that scratches are infectious, and added drama when OF was under the 3 zombies the final one clawing at his face

Oh! And I hate netbooks. Why do they all lose their BIOS? Did OEM's suddenly forget how to build a reliable BIOS just because they were building a netbook?

Back