Things that make you go :-)) take two!

Frodo's Diet:

Breakfast:
Cake (Gotta start the day with a hearty meal)

Morning Snack:
Cake (Something to nibble on)

Lunch:
Cake (For the delicious nutrients)

Pre-Work out Meal:
Cake (For that boost of energy)

Post-Work Out:
Cake (Brilliant for recovery)

Supper:
Cake (Gotta end the day with some style)

Desert:
Cake (For that extra touch)

Midnight snack:
Cake (For that crave)

REPEAT

the ideal would be a sponge cake that included butterscotch chocolate and beer, like a black forest gateux hybrid, possibly without the cherry, because that would just be too weird

i keep discovering new and painful ways of doing SMR!

i've just gone over my entire right quad in a single pass using a deodorant can. sweet, delicious pain

I've a recipe for gluten free cake I could dig up? It's delish! I like it more than regular cake,never can get it as good as my dad did but it is yummy non the less.

The new gym finally got some tv air time with two offtopic fights including BAofftopic. Both losses sadly but good performances

I wonder what the 'secret self defence system that's even more powerful than wing chun' advertised on the banner consists of? Begging for mercy?
Wing chun bashing makes me go

Just came in from judo class. Getting good with the wrestler's sprawl position. Managed to spend a decent amount of time on top with that while rolling, which is a first, I usually get flipped on my back fairly quickly even with people my own size or smaller. I got to roll with another young woman last week who's a bit smaller than me but she could still dump and pin me. I'm all raw strength and no motor skills, LOL.

My Science honors class is epic. Oh, and the teacher for the class used to teach my best friend Karate.

Back