Things that make you go :-)) take two!

this has got a bit out of hand, in a nice way

anywho there are plenty of women online who are far more worthy of KB guru status, my first example: Neghar

36kg TGU - YouTube

This willow log has been cut 3 months and stacked for 2 of those months, yet it still continues to grow!

The cross section also looks like Apple's logo. I fully expect that willow to be sued in the not too distant future for trademark infringement.

Quitting martial arts, for some reason, makes me go
Sorry guys, it's over. Just swinging by to say hi to everyone one last time.

I posted a long explanation on blabber, where, incidentally, you can find me if you want to talk to an easy-on the eye slacker with an eye to the main chance (http://blabber.forums3.com/portal.php)
Basically, I decided that the skill involved wasn't useful enough to warrant the time and effort involved in learning it. More to the point, I stopped enjoying it.

Best reason to quit - if there's no enjoyment there, there's little point to it is there?

Got a funny feeling you'll be back here in another couple of years thaa!

OMG there's another message board? I took a nosy around, couldn't find the post but can see you've got a lot else on. I've done my share of MA hopping: karate, kungfu, taekwondo, ninjutsu, judo. Want to stick it out at least a couple of years before deciding. I probably enjoy my gym time more because any gains are almost entirely down to the work I put in and exercises I choose to do.

Playing 40-40 with the wife and kids till it got to dark to see

Though the kids are certain that it's called 50-50

We've split the differance and call it 45-45

I've got massive microtrauma. Raw all over.

This is good. Currently eating as much protein as I can possibly load in without puking.

Also, I seem to notice that 'daffodil' seems to be the new slang on this forum for voiding yourself. I like it!

'Stop talking daffodils!' etc...

I use a spork at work, so as to avoid that when I'm most likely to be busy/exhausted (also my spork is titanium, and therefore awesome).

Back