This guy i just met wants sex but with no relationship attached! Am i just...

MelonyNiemczyk

Mar 24, 2011
...a bootycall? Ok so I met this guy off of myspace a few weeks ago and we met up at the movies and talked for a few. He’s a really cool dude, own apartment, nice car and good job, He’s 21, I’m 19 and he lives right up the street. So we talked every night after that and three days later I went to chill with him at his place. Just hang ya know, we watched a movie. It went well, and he took me home after. Then for some reason he didn’t text me the next day, so I text him and he never text back. Two days went by of him ignoring me. So finally a confused me wrote him on myspace and asked him what the hell was up. So finally later the next day he tells me “sorry I haven’t been talking to you lately but I know me. I’ma try to have sex wit you, but I’m not looking for a relationship and I don’t wanna be the one to take your virginity and stop talking to you. Just don’t wanna hurt u.” I was shocked! Personally I didn’t know that’s how he felt, but being that he was so cool and fine I still wanted to at least be friends and he said that it might still happen just being friends because he hasn’t had any in a while. So I’m like ok then I’ll just stop talking to you so I wont tempt you. And he’s like I still wanna kick it bla bla. So to make a long story short we continued to talk about it through the night and now he wants to take my virginity, of course as a guy he explained all the reasons why it would be a good thing, how good he is how gentle he’ll be and how much I will brag to my friends about him afterward, and being a virgin for so long I will admit it did make me horny but I mean its my first time, shouldn’t it be special and be with someone who wants to be with me? My parents are going out of town next week so it is an opportunity to go over his house. I keep telling myself that oh if you do it then eventually he’ll want a relationship, but even I’m smart enough to know I’m fooling myself by thinking that. Any advice?

Back