Unlock A Tmobile Phone?

BryonyPearce

Nov 13, 2011
I Have a LG GB220... I Wanna Unlock It, and Use My Vodafone Sim But I Can't cos It is A Tmobile Specail... Any Help On How To Unlock It, Without My Tmobile Sim (I Lost It :/) Like does Anyone Have The Code?
I'm Just Addin' Something... hehe ^.^ Umm, I don't Really Like Calling :/ Or Speaking To Strangers... So I Guess Im Bummed Then?

Ok I do not know the code to give you but I do know most towns have a shop or out let in a indoor market where they can help so when you next go up town why not go in and ask them.

This happened to me before... You have to call the T-mobile customer service number. It is 1-800-tmobile... Get the pin number from them, and the person whose name the phone is in, has to be the one calling. Hope you have a house phone or a friends phone, that you can call from to unlock it... It should be very easy.

To add to the above post, T-Mobile will give you the unlock code, BUT it must have been active on T-Mobile for 60 days. You do not need the T-Mobile SIM to unlock it. When you put it your Vodafone SIM it will ask for the unlock code. When I did mine they gave it to me while I was on the phone with them. Took about 20min. Also Subsidy unlock codes are specific to each IMEI, so nobody elses code will unlock YOUR phone.

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1588

HI!!!

With the help of the codes you can unlock your LG mobile because its safe for your mobile......
Get the unlock code for your LG mobile from this site Mobile Unlocker , here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked......

Back