Vans Warped Tour Tips?

amanda

May 12, 2008
I'm going to warped tour i've never gone before so i need all the help and tips i can get.
Ex) what to wear, what not to wear, what to bring, how to meet band members, when to arrive, how to act, how to get the most out of the experience, and any other important things.
The longer the answer the better!
The main band i want to see is sleeping with sirens. As long as i see them I'm good.
Oh and I'm a 16 year old female (just in case you need to know).
Thanks in advance to those who answer!

Wear a costume. Get everyone you're with to wear a costume. Or hold a funny sign. It will not only draw attention to you but it will be a helpful landmark when trying to find each other in the crowd.

Definitely go with friends. Also, arrive pretty early because iit gets crowded extremely fast. What to wear, just like a band t-shirt with some jeans or shorts. One tip I can give you though is don't wear shoes that can come off easily in the crowd. People tale peoples shoe and throw them at cocerts like that.

Dont wear flip flops! Wear converse or vans.
Bring a small backpack (like a drawstring one)
Drink lots of water
Wear sunscreen
Get there early
wear shorts and like a loose tshirt (nothing tight, its really hot)
Also if you go on youtube and type "warped tour survival tips" youll get alot more advice!
So jealous that your going! I love sws and ptv :D have fun!

Kellin Quinn has a scat fetish. You should indulge with it with him to show your love and fandom.

I know he has this fetish because i "met" with him backstage.

Back