vivid life like dream about a wolf. reincarnation?

Naty

Jun 13, 2008
So i'm wearing a dress that villager girls used to wear back in what? the 1800's or somewhat? I'm running away in fear thru a forest and i jump over a tree trunk that's fallen and has grass and other wildlife growing around it. It's obviously been there for a long time. but on the other side is a dip where the land is lower then where I had been running on. So I fall down and turn around and see a wolf standing on top of the log growling at me and is really pissed off. When i'm on the ground, it's when i notice there's a small boy with me. My brother? Anyways the wolf lunges at me snapping and growling and then my view shifts to the leaves of the overhanging tree and a bright white light starts to take away all the colors and blinds me and the noise starts to recede and all i see is the faint color of the leaves and the bright white light consuming everything else but then everything rushes back into focus and i'm on the ground again looking at the wolf in fear, knowing there's no more escape. then the wolf lunges and the leaves and white light and blah blah happens again. I dunno how many times it repeated before my dream changed or I woke up. I don't remember. I was wondering if this was a dream about a life I had in the past? It didn't seem like a regular dream to me. It felt more like a memory.

I'm really just bored and just remembered about the dream and was wondering what it was. I've always had a fascination with wolves and respect them totally.

Back