Was he Enchanted to meet me?

moongoddess

May 24, 2011
i went to my Best Friends Siann house for a bonfire to celebrate her older sister Lara becoming 23. there were 15 people there including me but Siann, Mitchel and I were the only teens who couldn't drink. Siann and Mitchel have been friends since they were five and is nothing in between them (i met Mitchel for the 1st time that night). However, Siann and i are 14 and he is 16. we all got bored of the fire so the three of us went up and he decided to watch the Mummy 2. during the movie he sat opposite the room from me and kept staring at me, he than through pillows and blankets at me the whole time, completely ignoring Siann. he than kept making Siann go and do stuff like, "Siann go and get me a drink", or "Siann, go pick the movie you want to watch next" and "Siann, go and get me an apple". after Siann left all he would do was stare at me.

than after the movie the three of us went back down to the bonfire. not being able to see where we were going we all fell over. Mitchel landed on top of me and didn't move. i finally pushed him off and went away laughing at ourselves. i was later complain that i was now dirty and he was like "i'll show you dirty". i than was talking about my guy friends with Siann and he was listening in the whole time and kept adding in comments. he looked jealous. he than kept flirting with me all night and Siann kept going on about how much he seemed to like me...... only problem is that i really like him!

Wat do u think?

oh, by the way, He is really really really hot, he has like blonde hair, tall, tan, big brown eyes, cutest ever accent and a six pack! and im well, not so good looking

:(

but my best friend is really pretty!

He's showing all the classic signs of liking you! If I were you, I would try to get together again, just the 2 of you and see what happens.

Back