Water bed? yes or no

my parents had one for a while a few years back, its ok.. i prefer a nice comfy bed instead. I wish i had a memory foam bed in my dorm :(.

I own one, and its alright.

I usually switch of between my top bunk(matteress) and my water bed on the lower bunk.

You can find some super comfortable matteresses

I've had one for almost 10 years and I still love it. I have not been on a more comfortable bed and I sleep great in it.

When I sleep on regular mattresses I wake up about every hour with my arms and back being sore.

How many times have you attempted this? It has worked many times for me with great success.

The truth.

I've had one for about 8 years and thought about switching back but just can't do it. Nothing beats the cold winter nights with the window OPEN on a waterbed with a whore, i mean um, well yea whore.

About the sex, hasn't anybody ever heard of its the motion of the ocean :dodgy:

Have you heard of the internet? You can buy stuff on it.

Just because you don't see them in the stores doesn't mean they don't sell them.

I have had a waterbed for about 8 years now and its still comfortable(im 19 if that matters) but the only thing that sucks is that it moves a LOT(freeflow type) and having sex on it is kinda hard to do.

its hard to have sex on a waterbed

which is the first thing i look for when mattress buying.

ive had a water bed for about 2-3 years and i dont think that they get old i mean yea after a while its kind of annoying trying to get out of them but other than that i like them

Back