What are some good games to play while talking on the phone?

help a sista out

me and my ex boyfriend have become good friends since we broke up, the past few nights we have been talking 4hours littarly it started getting kinda boring last night but we dont want to play any awkuard games please helpme :stop glass:

You play how do they rate? from 1-10 you say if you would date a person such as "how would you rate a guy, that replaced his pinky with baby deer hoove?" would you date him? - they could be as crazy or as realistic as it could get. "would you date a girl that text constently?" no well maybe... does she let me see the text messages? if not then she is a 4.

my boyfriend and i play all kinds of games. :)
hangman
21 questions
trivia. (ill play a game 2 player here and type the answer in for him)
battleship (just draw out the board on paper)
suduko (ill look up a board online and we both draw it out and see who gets it done faster)

lol thats all i can think of right now.. if i think of anymore ill let ya know!

My bf and I like to play this game were we list two ppl and we have to choose who we would date,
eg. You; Alex or Thomas?
He; Thomas
You; Thomas or Loghann
and so on!
Usually we end the round if one of us sticks to one person really long with Saying xxx or me?

play "would u rather" me n my boyfriend was just playing this ^_^....its pretty fun and good for conv. starts!

omg im mad at eveyone ok even if i dont know them!!!!!

single

lol i mad you scroll ... go to moive star planet. com... bye

Alphabet improv, one person says something that starts with a certain letter, then continue through the alphabet.

<3

• The story game… each person says a word to form a story (someone can write it down and then you have a funny thing to remember!)
• Say a word and the other person has to say what it makes them think of
• 2 truths and a lie
• Would you rather

hope this helps! My boyfriend and I have played these and they turn out very fun!!

Back