What are the best SUV's and Pickup trucks?

Britney

May 13, 2008
I've started looking at some cars, and need a larger car than a sedan.

Any recommendations?

I would say buy a Toyota and you won't regret it. I know people will say I'm full of shit and Toyota sucks but that would be because they have never owned one. I have owned gm and Toyota's, I can tell you that Toyota's are much more reliable. If you are
Looking for a small truck, look at the Tacoma. Sure it might be expensive but you will en up paying the difference and more on a gm or ford on repairs. Toyota rav4 and highlander are nice too

If money is no object, I would recommend the GMC Yukon XL Denali as the BEST SUV in the market. For pick ups, you should also look up on the GMC Sierra Denali and the Chevy Silverado. Good luck on your purchase!

If its a new vehicle you're looking for, pretty much all the manufacturers are making good vehicles, it should come down to what ever fits you and your needs. However if you are looking a used vehicle that is more than 4 years old, you should look at the Japanese brands for reliability. They hold they're resale value well, but its for a reason. 60-70K miles on a vehicle now is still almost like new and will be available at a good discount.

all these people really sucks try a nissan x terra ..the thing is less repairs on these awesome cars be sure to get a 4 wheel drive x terra to get out of snow and mud....some dont have it.. some do
the pick up truck is a ford f 150 i got a friend bought a new one 2007 it was awesome truck and we over loaded the ford truck so many times and no problems.. because we are haulers and movers and seen the weight on the garbage station ...we was shocked that we did over loaded with dirt and concrete parts,,bricks..it but still works good...still good...we chased a deer down the road like 45 mph on dirt road and it was smooth too no harm to the deer lol
we had use that truck to move a 5,000 dollar glass china cabinet... smooth one

Back