What are you doing right now?

interesting... this merits further investigation!

then again all i know of swedish is from reading and google-translating raubtier lyrics

Well to be honest, my Swedish is pretty crap anyway. We had a couple of confused ticket sellers at train stations when our misprounciation led to 'you want to go where?' type responses!

haha, i once got asked by a cashier if i wanted a bag, and i said 'hai' ('yes' in japanese) instead of 'ja'

LISTENING TO RAUBTIER!

goddamn, swedes make good metal.

‪RAUBTIER - VÄRLDSHERRAVÄLDE‬‏ - YouTube

\m/

Watch 200. That's quite funny and pretty much parodies itself. Lacks O'Neill though.....

Window of opportunity is probably my favourite so far though

I loved Window of Opportunity (I'm a bit of a Sam/Jack shipper, so the kiss is a bonus). I plunked for The Broca Divide, as I'm working my way through season 1 again at the moment. The other choice was the SGA season 2 premiere, as that's were I'm up to with Atlantis. I'm a bit OCD over my viewing - I tend to watch things in order.

Going to watch The First Coofftopicndment now.

I kinda preferred SG-1 over Atlantis. Mostly because I'm biased since Ive watched SG-1 before Atlantis and because I've watched longer as well. Also, I find the chemistry between the members in SG-1 better compared to Atlantis.

I'm the same, for the same reasons. I saw the movie when it was first on the cinema and loved the concept and I've watched (and loved) SG-1 from it's first showing. Atlantis is ok, but I never empathised with the characters to the same level I did with SG-1.

Well Atlantis did lack Jack O'Neill

I like Tealc also. Later on in the series he gets more and more funny, like when he plays poker and beats Jack at Ping Pong

Am I that predictable...?!

Teal'c definitely grew on me as the series progressed. He had some nice moments with Sam in later seasons as well.

And just to keep this on topic...

I'm off for a shower now!

Playing round with Google Chrome, to see whether the freeze up problems I'm getting are browser related (stupid internet explorer) or laptop related.

I drive my missus nuts saying 'Indeed' at any appropriate time. It's not even a conscious effort now, but part of my general vocab.

Back